Thursday, November 1, 2018

Loving and Living in Paradise (Bonita Springs)

Well this is my first blog about traveling in the USA, but I figured why not just start at home? After all I do live in paradise (also known as Southwest Florida - Bonita Springs, Fort Myers, Naples). Despite it's reputation of an "older" generation residing here, many people are please to find out about the many adventures available. To be matter of fact, we have a HUGE beach to enjoy on the Gulf of Mexico. So I might mention, boating (motor, jet skis, kayak, canoe and paddle boarding),swimming, shelling (finding unique shells on the beach), or fishing.  If you're not comfortable being on the big water, then there are MANY rivers, bays and canals to adventure through in the area. Beyond the water there is golf, tennis, pickle ball, boccie ball, shuffle board, hiking, biking, endless shopping, museums, botanical gardens, dancing, ice skating (yes, it's indoors) and my favorite, DINING!
I'm a firm believer that pictures speak louder than words so the following are pictures taken through out the area of places I've been. Please do NOT hesitate to reach out to me for further explanation or information on visiting the area. By the way, full disclosure, I happen to be a Real Estate Broker in the area as well who works with rentals as well as sales. Enjoy Life!









1 comment:

Hearts in North Carolina

Hearts in North Carolina Cashiers, NC Our wedding ceremony spot We have been traveling to North Carolina from Florida fo...